Experience Range : 5 to 12 Yrs
Location : Bengaluru
- Analysing and translating business needs into long-term solution data models.
- Evaluating existing data systems.
- Working with the development team to create conceptual data models and data flows.
- Developing best practices for data coding to ensure consistency within the system.
- Reviewing modifications of existing systems for cross-compatibility.
- Implementing data strategies and developing physical data models.
- Updating and optimizing local and metadata models.
- Evaluating implemented data systems for variances, discrepancies, and efficiency.
- Troubleshooting and optimizing data systems.
- Architect data models that are performant, reusable, and extendable
- Drive down the time to insight by improving the reliability and accessibility of our data
- Work with analysts and data scientists to identify areas of redundancy/inconsistency which can be alleviated with new data models
- Collaborate with Data Operations team to migrate objects used in key operational processes to enterprise support
- Experience working with workflow management tools (e.g. Airflow, Luigi, Argo)
- Experience with business intelligence tools like Looker