5+ Years of experience
Work with client team to understand business requirements coming from various parts of business.
Design of new solutions in SAM application or customisation/enhancement based on requests for existing SAM solutions and processes.
Apply various methods to create designs satisfying diverse business requirements. This might include feasibility study, POCs, comparation of approaches etc.
Take ownership of your designs and drive them to successful acceptance.
Support developers in implementation of your designs.
Create thorough documentation of designed solutions.
Correctly identify priorities, risks and affected stakeholders in order to complete your targets.
Work in Agile environment.
Work closely with Developers, Architects, Testing team and process teams.
Identify areas of process and tooling improvement and provide solution designs to ensure tool/solution complies with process, security and performance standards.
Ensure gaps are clearly identified and reported to product owners/stake holders.
Exposure to the following key applications and modules in ServiceNow is required:
• SAM – proven experience in several areas: setup, tracking of allocations and rights, discovery, administration, license management, dashboards, spending and license usage.
• Product catalog – proven experience in several areas: setup, migration, batch change, integration with other modules. • ITSM – Incident/Problem/Change/Request Management.
• CMDB and tables customization. Working experience in following Technical concepts of ServiceNow is plus:
• Asset Management – ITSM SAM.
• Service catalog.
• ServiceNow web services and APIs.
• Integration through workflows and IntegrationHub.
• Relational Database.
• Any other module of ServiceNow is plus.