At the current outset, our client has a demand for strong Engineer – Pune Operations to drive the unit, we’re only looking for engineering minds and creative personality to bring strong expertise to the table.
Must have an experience of 5 to 10 Years
Work Timing:- UK Shift
|Technology Description**||• Working experience and exposure on OAT should be 2-5 years|
• Working in a technical environment, requiring a broad range of integration, including open source technologies, automation frameworks and cloud platforms
• Agile Methodologies, waterfall testing frameworks and Build/Continuous Integration/Delivery.
• RALLY (CA Agile Central) /JIRA/Confluence.
• Application and infrastructure testing across: Middleware/Databases/Servers. Linux, Windows, Oracle DB, Networking & Cloud Technology.
|Role / Responsibility**||• Actively promote and maintain the quality of OAT Testing Standards within company. |
• Play an active role in re-shaping the way that OAT is managed and re-shaping the deployment approach to support the future OAT model.
• Leading OAT practices in different technical delivery environments and delivery lifecycles including agile teams and continuous release pipelines
• Collaborating with senior delivery partners and more broadly across the organization and wider industry, to ensure that effective and efficient OAT capabilities are developed and fully integrated into the software development process
• Taking a technical approach to leading sprint level quality assurance and testing activities, providing practical, risk-based solutions including formal test analysis, design and exploratory or experience-based methods
• Providing advice and guidance to stakeholders on all aspects of Operational Acceptance Testing and promote the quality assurance contribution that OAT Testing provides.
• Work as an effective, supporting team member across released-centered ‘virtual teams’.
• Create and manage the core OAT documentation to agreed standards (e.g. User Stories, definition of ready, definition of done and requirements. Ensuring OAT documentation (and supporting evidence) is stored in accordance with the relevant audit standards (e.g. including relevant sign-off responses, etc.).
• Ensure the availability and transparency of key performance indicators (KPI’s) and metrics that enable informed project / business decisions and measurable improvements.
• Escalate Risks to delivery Lead / Scrum Lead / Stakeholders.
• Apply comprehensive inherent IT knowledge to produce and justify OAT estimates for time and budget.
• Escalate unreasonable deviations from standard OAT procedures from both the project-based route and through the OAT team line management.